Re: RE: Re: 2000 R/T bit the dust!!-RE RE

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 01:02:28 EST

A friend of mine blew up a 97 Camaro with a 100 shot of nitrous while racing
someone else. Daddy went out and bought him a new Z-28 last friday. Such a
shame. I hate rich spoiled kids!

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500