Re: New best 1/4 mile time for me too

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 14:00:29 EST

Hey, todd.... I was wondering what all you have as far as NOS goodies (like
what have you done to yer engine to make it like the NOS better?) Ignition,
pistons... or is she stock?
I'm looking into this... you have made me jealous =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Waitin fer MP
Puter
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ