Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 18:26:37 EST

Anyone who's ever drove a turbo car knows the rush when it hits. I gotta
adnmit I am an addict and not seeking counseling LOL. Well maybe this is my
counseling, the DML, gotta love it!

In a message dated 3/28/00 6:05:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> One nice thing about the turbos is that from my research so far, it
> looks like the cost will be somewhere around half what a properly
> installed supercharger would run. My research has also indicated that
> the turbos should be faster, quieter, and more streetable than a blower.
> (Nitrous is still the bang/buck king though.) :-) (Note: I'm not
> looking to pick a fight with you blower folks; I'm just sharing my
> conclusions... I first started looking at turbos because it was
> something different, and the more I look, the better they seem...)
>
> So, anyone know where I can score a few thou to get this project off
> the ground? Gov't grant? ;-)

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"