Re: anyone buy a stockland tonneau for their 97-up dak

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 20:19:03 EST

I bought one a few months back and I am very happy with it. It looks great.
You will need about 3 people to help you put it up on the truck. Buy a good
drill bit that is made for metal. Buy the optional pull down strap as the
shocks are very stiff and they make it hard to close. Take your time when
you align it up. It is very easy to get crooked. Also, when they ship it to
you, inspect the package VERY carefully for damage. DO NOT accept the
package if it has been damaged. I discovered my cover had a gouge in the
paint after I had already accepted and opened it. The freight company paid
me less than half of what the body shop estimated the repair to be.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd