Re: Re: One of those days.........again!!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 20:37:37 EST

No kiddin' !!! I towed for years with the ol' Holmes 440 setup. Every time I
had to squat down between the back of my truck and the front of the POS I was
hooking up and there were cars flyin' by my backside about 8 inches away at 65
mph it creates a pucker factor thats difficult to adequately measure. I got
pretty good at throwin the hooks over the front control arms of the towed
vehicle while watching the traffic come up behind me. I only had to do 'the
jump' once. But it weren't pretty.... (I'm sure you guys know what 'the jump'
is... or maybe you call it the 'leap of faith'.) And they hadn't been
advertizing Depends undergarments back then....I didn't even know they were an
option. heh heh heh