Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 21:28:19 EST

In a message dated 3/27/00 7:09:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> Anyways. we get past the supercharger talk (yes! I want one) but he says
> that
> twin turbos with about 15 pounds of boost on the street and 20 at the
strip
> is the way to go. I figured it'd cost a fortune, but he said it'd cost
> about
> 1/2 the price of a supercharger. IF..... big IF.... a twin turbo kit
> became readily available for our dakotas. Who on the list would be
> interested? This is a total "IF".... Oh, I have a v6 dakota automatic.
so

> here's a chance for v6 dakotas to outrun them nasty v8s..
> -Dester
>
> PS. if all else fails. I'll just get my welder and weld on 2 extra
> cylinders.... hehe

Yeah, adn then one of us V8ers (that's o so nasty) will just go to
Lingenfelter, get him to do a REAL twin Turboin job, adn double blow your
doors off!!!

Greg

PS has anyone heard that Lingenfelter is messin with Vipers now!! Twin Turbo
V10 Thats what I am talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!