Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 21:41:39 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 4:28:18 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Mag318Racr@aol.com writes:

> Anyone who's ever drove a turbo car knows the rush when it hits. I gotta
> adnmit I am an addict and not seeking counseling LOL. Well maybe this is
> my
> counseling, the DML, gotta love it!

I drove a Stealth R/T (Twin Turbo V6) Holly Shit that thing was FUN!!! It
took off alright, (not Dak good but damned good) then the primary kicked in
(at about 2500 RPM) Wow this is Dak teritory now, then at about 4500 RPM the
Secondary kicked in, not as big of a boost as before but holy hell this thing
is freaking flying, then its time to shift, I got into 3rd gear and was
FLYING.. I mean I hit like 75-80 in second... and it was pulling hard when I
shifted (at about 6000) DAMN I wanted that car...

    Greg