RE: My idea of the perfect man

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:21:37 EST

Hmm! I always thought the silicon babes from Southern Cal where the
biggest. Well the body builders guys here, why, wanna-be, TJ (Mexico drug
stores) Steroid drugged over water inflated male hormones, with no third
leg.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html