Dak is back! but...

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 23:38:52 EST

Well, I picked up my Baby this evening. They did a fine job, and she
looks great, except... they missed a spot painting. The scrape on
the back side of the fender was filled in and ready, but not
painted. SO... I'm gonna have to take it back. Argggh. It's just a
little spot, but I (and my insurance) paid good money to have this
fixed. The worst is, I'll obviously have to leave it for at least a
couple days again, and I really can't be without wheels right now.
Buying a house involves a lot of running around. I'm sure the
insurance company isn't gonna want to pay for a rental again.
Really, the dealership should, since its their mistake, but I'm not
feeling in combat mode. I'm too f###ing busy to fight.... maybe
they'll offer. Yeah, right.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!