Re: 360 ATTN Mike

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 03:23:50 EST

>>Damn...excuse the language, but is that correct? Not only will they
ticket you for being low, but they'll nail you if you do an engine
swap? I guess there aren't too many Chevy S-10's running V8's in
Virginia then. Who the hell runs that state, China? No offense to
the Virginians here, but geez!<<

Oh, and my tailpipe is illegal too (as I was informed this evening by a
Local Cop). It can't be any bigger than factory....
my question is, if this shit is illegal, why are there so many shops and
companies making the stuff?! According to Va state law, ANY alteration of
suspension is illegal... ANY... including traction bars. Also, any
exhaust system that is not exactly like factory is illegal (no dual
tailpipes boys... sorry). Any kind of taillight cover, headlight cover,
windsheild banner, or anything hanging from your rearview mirror
(incuding parking permits) is illegal....
there is a petition floating around, and a lot of action by SEMA gettin'
ready to happen in Va.... Va. is one of the only states left with these
ridiculous laws...
welcome to the Commiewealth of Va.

-mike "your resident lowridin' punk ass" d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.