Re: Re: DAK ATTACKED!!

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 09:18:33 EST

You wanna know the strange thing? It isn't limited to just Dakotas. I'm
also a member of the Chevy Xtreme list (gotta keep tabs on the competition
hehehe), and they've had a ton of accidents in the last 6 weeks
too. Gettin' kinda spooky to drive a truck these days....

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth