RE: You need to Think Again and then get a grip on reality :-)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 10:31:36 EST

I wouldn't mention just the word Ford, saying all Ford suck or slow. But
the word "F-150 Nascar edition" is not faster than the R/T or SLT version.

Due to the 2001 Ford Lightning will out run any stock Dakota, to include the
current R/T. This is why that the Dodge team needs a stronger line of R/Ts.
To better compete with the ever growing menace called the Ford Lightning.
This vehicle was solely engineered by the best of the best - Roush Racing.
Yes! The same as Mark Martin, Elliot etc... Not only the engine is retuned
but the exhaust, and the suspension is redone. But I agree Will, the Nascar
edition is not the full blown blower type but a cosmetic make over.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC