Re: Chrome Differential Cover

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:32:30 EST

"Brown, Mike (CAD)" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a chrome differential cover?

$16 from Mopar Performance. A really sweet cover too. It even seems to
be beefier than the stock one. I put one on each of my two trucks -
EVERONE comments on them - especially on cruises. It really rounds out
the look. I also purchased the chrome bolt package which was actually
more than the cover itself (around $18). I needed to check/change the
diff oil anyway and went with Mobil 1 synthetic (3.5 qts I think).
Rethinking that now because the synthetic is starting to seep through
the front pinion seals. Oh btw - mine are 9-1/4 rears - pretty sure
there were other versions avail.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"