Re: NP231 Leak

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:21:34 EST

> Mine is 5 years as of 3/8 :-) Happy Bday to muh dak....
> been leaking for about a year or two..
> can you provide some diagrams (exploded view) of the case???
>

> > I can assure you that it is RTV. How old is the case. I am interested
> > cause I work at the plant that makes the transfer case. Let me know
what
> > comes of this. Thanks
> >
> > Peter J Cutler

Jon,
My Hayne's manual has a pretty exploded diagram of the NP321 tcase, complete
with all the internal parts breakdown of the tcase. Also, since it is used
on many many types of Wranglers, Rams, Dakotas, and other 4WD vehicles, it
is a fairly popular tcase with many heavy duty upgrades and gear reduction
kits available for it.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6