Re: Re: Steering Wheel Change

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:40:54 EST

I changed mine in my old 89 with a grant, the kit i wasnt to happy with, i
must have pulled off and on the wheel doz times and it was either stiff
turning the wheeln the collor they give was rubbing my column, the contact
for the horn would squeal when i turn the wheel, i tryed ever greasem torqed
everything down to spec but didnt want to work, so i put my orig cack on and
sold the wheel to my friend that installed it in his ford and he had no
problems. mabe my kit was deffective, but on how easy it was very simple,
steering wheeel pullers aint much to get and i didnt have an airbagso

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg Good Luck