RE: Fw: [DiRT] aluminum intake manifold + steel plate + hidden gasket = sure trouble ?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 20:21:11 EST

Here's what's going to happen next weekend (was supposed to happen this
weekend but I got called to Florida on business).

The Intake manifold is coming off and a 1/8" aluminum plate is being TIG
welded to the manifold to cover up the factory "screw-up".

I'll have pictures up probably by the 9th or 10th of next month.

- Bernd

BTW: Good reading...thanks.