Re: PowerTrax No Slip & Noise (Tom)

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 12:24:56 EST

Hi Tom,

Yes it is me. And---It's a small world after all...(feel like singing)!

I didn't get tot talk to Devin, been e-mailing him. He responds quickly
and is very helpful.
My check is in the mail today...can't wait to put it in.

Sounds like you've been to Hawaii before - I'm on Oahu.
If you need anything from Hawaii, let me know.

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2, Auto (No-Slip soon)