Re: Speaking of Low Fuel Lights?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 13:19:14 EST

Rich, I looked into this right after I bought my truck new. My buddy's '95
had it and I was wondering why my '96 didn't. I even talked to the dealer,
no one had any idea why they don't have it but they were left out.

In a message dated 3/30/00 1:07:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

> I'd like to know if anyone owning a '96 has a functioning low fuel
> indicator. I've had my dash apart and the circuit board is there intact.
> The lamp socket is in the console, but no bulb. I inserted a bulb, but no
> go. I can't believe the would have removed this minor feature from '95 to
> '96. I believe I remember Jon Steiger also mentioning the lamp in his '96
> not functioning either. Anbody have one that works?
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"