Re: Texas twisters

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 14:02:51 EST

Heard a good one on the Ft. Worth news last night. They were interviewing a
couple of guys from New York City who were in Ft. Worth for a convention.
They were standing at their hotel window watching the tornado come at them.
The guy says to the reporter, "I guess we were naive about the danger we
were in until we saw a car go flying past. That's when we figured we had
better seek shelter."

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I think [exempting condoms from sales tax]
is a bad idea because it encourages
teenagers to have sex." -- George W. Bush