Re:

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 15:25:54 EST

This kinda thing starts because someone lowered a truck a bit to
improve handling. So then the next guy lowers it a little more,
cause more is better, right? And they're show vehicles, so they
don't really have to do anything. They just keep going till they're
on the ground. There's nowhere to go after that, so everybody just
puts their truck down there, woo hoo, they're so cool; with their
awesome custom truck that is JUST LIKE everybody else's custom truck.
My apologies to the DMLers that like this kind of thing, but I think
its really stupid. Why have a truck, if you don't want it to be a
truck?
And the whole idea of spending a lot of $$ to make your truck
completely useless, so you have to spend MORE $$ for the air
suspension so you can make it driveable... now, I got nothing
against mods that are strictly for appearance, but mods that are
counter-performance.... Ugh, ugh, ugh.
Not to mention, I think they plain look stupid that low. Throws the
proportions all off. Very un-aesthetic.
Flip