Re[2]: PowerTrax No Slip & Noise (Neal)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:48:44 EST

<<Yes it is me. And---It's a small world after all...(feel like singing)!>>

NOOOOOOOO... Don't do it (singing that is)! hahaha! ;-)

<<I didn't get tot talk to Devin, been e-mailing him. He responds
quickly and is very helpful.
My check is in the mail today...can't wait to put it in.>>

Yeah, the guy seems like a hot-ticket and really knows his stuff... They have
an 800 number (800-622-4327) if you have any questions before the install and
don't want to wait for email.

<<Sounds like you've been to Hawaii before - I'm on
Oahu.>>

Been twice and I really loved it. Never left Oahu both
times and have absolutely no regrets I didn't go island
hoping... Some day I'll be back to check out the other
islands.

<<If you need anything from Hawaii, let me know.>>

Hmmm... Some Kona (sp?) Coffee would be nice or maybe
one of those lovely girls in a hula?! :-)

Make sure you get into some of that red clay up by the
pineapple fields for me after you get the no-slip
installed! I've never seen anything like that in the
N.E. part of the mainland.

Good luck!
Tom