Re: RE: New Charger

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:40:28 EST

You guessed exactly right, Steve! Fortunately, I've got room for five
vehicles under cover and can accommodate more. Now, having said that,
room is one thing, budget is another.

Richard in San Antonio

P.S. i really don't care for the name Ram Maxipad, uh..., I mean Maxicab.
Yuck! ;-P

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:33:29 -0800 Stlaurent Mr Steven
<STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil> writes:
> 2004 will be a good year Rich:
>
> (1) 2003 RAM Maxicab will be on the street (with a V-10 Gas version
> I hope),
>
> (2) 2003 Mustang updated engine and new body style to compete
> against the
> Charger-350HP already in the works,
> (3) 2004 Dakota should follow in 2004 with the same styling cue as
> the RAM
> and hoping for a 5.7 Hemi spin off with the same HP amount as the
> Charger,
> (4) 2004 Chevy Camaro with a 350HP motor or maybe now a 375HP
> (depending on
> the new Vette C-6 motor),
> (5) 2003 a new F-150 with a 300HP motor, and
> (6) 2004 Charger R/T that should rival the Mustang and the Camaro.
>
> The new Dakota R/T or RAM R/T should out pace the Ford and Chevy in
> specs
> and time I'm hoping for. Oh! By the way, the SilverAAAADDDO will
> increase
> the output to 325HP range in 2003.
>
> Which one would you pick? About the same as mine? THE CHARGER &
> DAKOTA
> R/T. I wonder if there is room for both in the garage?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.