Re: RE:NASCAR/5.7L Pushrod engine(stupid rules)long...........

From: Bluethunder318@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 19:55:03 EST

                   I agree with limiting the engines, because people would be
dieing left and right. Bye limiting the engines the development of suspension
and other things can catch up. But I hate the fact that they rstrict the
cars with wings and other body
mods to slow them down. Aren't these "stock" cars? As long the nascar body
comes close to the stock specs(within the rules) you should be able to run
it. WHy should any manufacturer be punished for good design? The new monty is
pretty slick
too. But the Intrepid looks to be the most aerodynamic. :)