4bbl Throttle Body

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 21:31:51 EST

I just got a very short but informative email back from Terry Delong
borther or father (don't know who just that he 's related) about some
questions I had. The Torqu Thrust wheel thing has already cleared itself
up. They said the a/c bracket has to be trimmed but I don't think they
thought of trying Shane's idea of a chevy water neck. Lastly, but most
importantly, the 4bbl throttle body terry has is the MP one and they are
coming up with a kit for all of the brackets. I believe this includes
the cruise as well, not sure. They gave a timeframe of 4 to 6 weeks.
Thought I would share.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318