Re: RE: Re: Steering Wheel Change

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 01:22:43 EST

Yeah that sounds good. Beware of grant's service tho. When I wanted to do
this I had to order the kit because nobody had it in stock. When I went to
go pick it up the day it was supposed to be in, it wasn't. Because Grant
only makes a limited amount of kits each month and when they use them all
thats it until the next run, next month. So I returned the wheel I bought
and got some chrome valve covers instead. Good Luck
P.S. Don't let them sell you a $300 steering wheel, it's not worth it.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil