Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 00:46:13 EST

VNT's came in 89 & 90, overall better than a TII but limited on the top end.
their main gain to fame is the spool up time at low rpm's. makes highway
passing a breeze supposedly without needing to downshift. I have a few links
on them as well if anyone is that interested.

In a message dated 3/30/00 9:21:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
durling@attglobal.net writes:

> THis sounds very interesting. What about using a VNT (i believe is whatit's
> called) style turbo. Maening a turbo with the vanes inside it that a
> variable. I
> know that honda had one of these and I believe that chrysler used them
also
> in
> the later turbo cars. They are supposed to give really big gains from a
> small
> turba and almost completely eliminate lag. Not an expert in turbos just a
> thought.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"