(no subject)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:05:56 EST

>>How in hell do these guys/gals drive these trucks on
normal roads... and who would be caught dead in
one????<<

you know, there is always someone that says "why lower a truck? you can't
even use it as a truck anymore"... blah blah blah. It's like this: I
dropped my truck 3" up front and 5" out back, and my payload has not
changed from the factory rating at all. Some people like a lowered truck.
If you don't like it, that's cool. I personally wouldn't be caught dead
in some lame STOCK truck either. Everyone elses truck is stock, why be
like everyone else? The trucks on this site are not driven. Most of them
are trailered to the event, and trailered home (which is one of my pet
peives). You guys can say "look at that paint job" and "if you're gonna
do that get a ricer" but at least they have the balls to do something
different and put their shit up for show so everyone can see.... rather
do that than drive a wacked stock truck any day. It's a form of
expression. Ya'll don't have to drive these trucks, so why bitch about
em'? These guys think of their trucks like a canvas, and they put their
imagination to work to create something. You could drive a white canvas
around, or put your own creative touch to it.....
I'm done

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.