Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:26:30 EST

>>What kind of mods? bigger fuel pump, injectors? I could probably have
the
computer custom burned like Austin right? Assuming they would.<<

now, this is pure speculation based on talking with some 2.5 Turbo guys I
know. One problem with a turbo on a TBI motor is that the injectors don't
deliver enough fuel. There are only 2 of them. There are a couple
solutions that these guys have come up with like drilling holes in the
intake to add extra injectors (one dude runs 5). You could have a custom
computer done too, which would probably work pretty good, but the need
for fuel is a big deal when you throw a turbo into the mix. It wouldn't
be too hard to figure out how to get it enough fuel.. actually, it would
be kinda' fun. It would just be the hassle of doing it that would suck. I
say, GO FOR IT!! I'd love to see a turbo premag 6er whoopin' up on some
peeps at the track!!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.