DML Stickers and Fund Raising announcement

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 22:28:45 EST

Ok for those interested in a DML stickers I just got the samples today. Here
are the two that we have, one is a peel and stick decal, and the other is
the transfer type sticker( original DML sticker). The P&S decal is white
vinyl background with black silkscreen, and the other will be white vinyl
(still negotiating the color issue). I'm trying to keep the cost down, and
to keep the overall cost in the $5 range and still be able to send a nice
fat check to Jon. I know a number of people missed out on the last sticker
buy(so here is your chance), and probably would like to have one (or two and
one decal for the toolbox/locker/whatever). Guaranteed to produce at least
additional 25hp at the wheels (we tried on a neighborhood kids Radio
Flyer...we haven't seen him since)! Only thing I know is I left alot of
rubber in the vinyl shop's parkinglot( with only 3 stickers on board). Plus
if you don't buy one Tony Soprano has offered has assistance by loaning
Paulie and Silvio to persuade those less inclined to contribute to the
continued operation of the list (without asking for a taste!).

The stickers can be scoped out at the link below.

Any questions and ordering information can be requested be sending a
self-addressed email to: dmlsticker@home.com

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ