Re: CarParts.com coupon in Maxim magazine

From: John Miller (millerj002@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 22:40:54 EST

FYI........

I thought I would pass this along as well. http://www.coolsavings.com (You
may have seen the commercial with the talking pig) Anyways, if you join
they have quite a few specials for Carparts.com. Here's a few:

CarParts.com - Save $20 on HIGH PERFORMANCE parts for your car, truck, SUV
or van from CarParts.com
CarParts.com - FREE shipping on all car parts and accessories from
CarParts.com!
CarParts.com - 25% off NASCAR apparel at CarParts.com!
CarParts.com - Entertain the notion of quiet children, get 25% off
SteelHorse TV/Video Traveler!
CarParts.com - Until pets can drive, get 25% off SteelHorse Pet Dividers
from CarParts.com!
etc....

You do have to join, but it is free. You will get an annoying newsletter
every couple of days from them, but you can unsubscribe from it.