Etiquette (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 13:42:27 EST

ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK we should add be considerate when speaking. FOUL language
is NOT necessary and often VERY RUDE and DISGRACEFUL when people
view our archives. This is what turns people away from mailing
lists. If we want to expand our viewers/participators, think
before you type.

If you HAVE A PROBLEM with an individual please
take it out on them personally. I am VERY GUILTY on this occassion
only of taking something out on someone INSIDE the DML postings.
I did this because I am making a point. We're supposed to be
adults here. I for one know I goof off and act very childish,
but I DO NOT insult people and attempt to OFFEND anyone. PLEASE
take this comment into consideration. I know this is a DAKOTA
mailing list, but DODGE is part of that family. We have likes
and dislikes and we want to know about each others ideas and
interests. WE ARE A FAMILY whether you like it or not. If you
don't like our family, leave. It's VERY INTERESTING to know what
everyone else does as a job or interests. We have a broad amount
of people from different ages, backgrounds, interests, that get on
here, if you DO NOT WANT TO READ SOMETHING DELETE THE POST DON'T READ
IT NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO PISS SOMEONE OFF.

Just my two cents, yes queen b*tch today...

Heather