Tranny cooler install help

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 15:41:31 EST

I am trying to install an external B&M tranny cooler on my 99 Dak with
the 318.
I am having a bit of a problem that I hope someone can help with.

The install calls for the B&M tranny cooler to be hooked inline to
the existing in-radiator tranny cooler. Problem is the adapters
B&M supplied does not match what Dodge has on the nipple.

Does anyone know what size (thread and type) the compression fitting
on the radiator tranny cooler is? This would be the upper tranny cooler

line coming out of the radiator just below the radiator fill cap.

B&M is no help and my 5 Star Dodge dealer says they have no way of
finding out. Is there another way to hook this up that is reversible?

thxs in advance
ja