Re: My New Sig Test!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 09:58:04 EDT

At 10:55 PM 4/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Teasing my sig file...... should help with the bandwith he he.... ;-)
>
>Ed
>--
>Visit my Webpage @
>http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.503/81.84MPH
>1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Quick D Throttle Body, K&N Gen
>II, Flowmaster 2 Chamber Exhaust, ASP 3 Peice Underdrive Pulleys, Mopar
>Performance 8mm Plug Wires, and a 180 T-Stat.

Hey, Ed.

Your sig still has more lines than your messages but glad to see the
performance mods instead of the appearance mods.

Next big mopar event is the Canadians Nats in June at St. Thomas
Dragway and, one week later, Mopar day at Cayuga. C@C (old name)
in July (not fond of 1/8-mi. track though) and Mopar Nats @
Columbus in August (really looking forward to this one.

Any time you get the urge to go to Cayuga on a Sat. or Sun., drop
me a line ahead of time. Want to see you in the low 16s or crack
into the 15s! Good luck!

Bob