Re: pulled over tonight(long)

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 20:04:02 EDT

I'm not trying to piss you off here, but "people act tuff in those
situations" !?!?!

DUDE....he cut you a HUGE break....he would have been acting tough if he
would have thrown your butt ion the klink for public endangerment with a
vehicle and all the associated crap....! (Been there, done that)

I think for the size of the break he cut you, he deserved a little of your
pride in return.......

Write it off to experience, and keep in mind that he's JUST doing his job
(and not well, if you ask a lot of more conservative folks...they might
argue that HE should have never let you go!