Re[2]: pulled over tonight(long)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 22:19:33 EDT

I know what you're saying and understand what you mean but in this situation he
really took it easy on you. I'm no angel and when I got caught screwin' around
when I was younger, I just sucked it up and faced the music. From what you
wrote before, this cop didn't even take the pound of flesh he could have --he
took more like 1/4 lb.

With that said, I agree there are some cops out there on ego trips and,
unfortunately, I've met more than my fair share of them. The good news is they
tend to be few and far between. If you had run into an "ego cop" you would
have gotten a nice ticket, your truck towed and two lbs of crap to wash it all
down with.
Tom