Re: Wrecked Dak pictures

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 01:46:23 EDT

At 12:24 AM 4/3/2000 , you wrote:
>All I gotta say is OUCH.. sorry for your loss. are you gonna get a new
>truck or fix that one up?
>-Dester

It's fixed. Got it back in two weeks. Looks, runs, and sounds like it was
never wrecked. Body shop did a damn good job on it. Paint job is actually
better than factory. Factory paint has a little orange peel, the new paint
is like glass, real smooth and clean. I was impressed.

They replaced the AC condenser, radiator, fan shroud, water pump, radiator
fan and clutch, power distribution box (plastic was cracked), headlights,
turn signal lights, and a whole bunch more.

If your in Oklahoma City and need any kind of body work, look up Northwest
Collision Center - highly recommended.

Haven't heard about the Chebbie Silverado I hit, but it was pretty messed
up. All I have to say is that's what he gets for slamming on his brakes :-\

I'm surprised it wasn't totalled. The blue book says it's worth $15K, I
paid $13.5K for it and had $9K damage done. But it's great and looks like
it was never even scratched. They even fixed a paint chip and scratch I
had on the driver door. Did I say I was impressed? :)

Mike

mschwall@flash.net