Computer/Hot cam?

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 17:29:41 EDT

I have a question: I'd like to know what the hottest cam I can run with my
MP computer P4876138, and not screw anything up. That Mopar cam sounds good
enough, but It is DANGED expensive, and I really acn't afford it at this
time. What is the hottest cam I can run in my Dak?

I have cat-back exhaust, and MSD ignition/coil, and am planning on a pair of
headers within this year. With that in mind, and no head mods, how hot can
I go, and still be streetable? *meaning, gas milage, power band* It is a
daily driver. My power band stock is good, but a hotter cam would improve
that. I am going to call the Mopar tech line,a nd find out thru there, too.
TIA!

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust now installed.....
Magnum Cam on eternal backorder...
The SlickBlackDak :)