Twin Turbo-attn Nick:Question for you???????It is Nick

From: FastDodgeD@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 17:44:12 EDT

Ok, sorry but i have been way to busy answering personal emails about a twin
turbo setup so i have not been able to read my DML. Scitech Motorsports has
been under a severe amount of work. Due to this they have not been able to
take any new customers (and even return phone calls). They are now caught up
and willing to take questions. They say the easiest way to get your message
through is to E-mail me at (FastDodgeD@aol.com or Sciteckmiami@aol.com).
This way more than likely i will be able to answer you questions in a fast
manner. If i can not answer your question i will ask Scitech to give me an
answer ASAP. Scitech is knid of like magnum performance in Texas, they may
not be the best on the phone but they know what they are doing.

Sorry for any Inconvience
Nick Kramar