RE: Po Boy K&N Installed - Finally!

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 20:31:05 EDT

I was noticing on the Bow Tie versus the Blue Ovals NHRA Super Street
Racing, when I saw the hoods up, almost every car had the three inch
Aluminum tubing from the intake to the Super charger then the K&N setup.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html