Re: Wot & TPS Attn: Shane

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:34:52 EDT

Jon Smith wrote:

> I've often thought about this, next time to the track I may get a small
> block of wood taped to the pedal to keep it just shy of WOT.

Hey thats an idea - as long as you weren't getting beat - then you'd probably
just crush that wood thingy 8-)

> And about the dyno info on IAT sensor, I've got a best of +6hp by sticking
> in a room temp ~70deg IAT; all other variables the same...

Were you standing around for that run? If so - tell me about it - was the
rpms slowly increased to a certain point then repeated? Describe it to me as
it relates to rpm, throttle position, and dyno load applied.

This is great - sharing knowledge and applying the scientific method. We need
some sort of reward to strive for - like a giveaway Dak or something. How
about a magic shaft 8-)

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"