Subject: RE: HOTCHKIS BILSTEIN's Installed

From: Pinkley (gpinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:32:47 EDT

Steve, The shocks Steven Toomey talks about are our custom tuned shocks,
tuned for the lowered vehicle. They are ONLY available through Hotchkis.
The off-the-shelf ones do not have sufficient damping to properly control
the truck at the lowered ride height with our springs. This is why we tuned
our own set. They are built by Bilstein and backed by their warranty, but
Hotchkis did the ride tuning, so are built only for us. The rear shock
package is 1" shorter than the stock shocks as well.

-Gary Pinkley