April

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 07:44:07 EDT

I know it's a few days late, but I'd like everyone to please turn
their calendars over to April. That's my truck there!

BTW, I've heard that Jon is still in the red on these fine calendars.
 I'd just like to say that he busted his but on these and did a damn
 fine job for us. If anyone had originally said they wanted one but
 has still not sent in payment PLEASE DO! Jon doesn't deserve to come
 out in the red on something like this that he worked so hard on FOR
 US.

 --Mike www.mikesdakota.com