RE: New member

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 08:46:09 EDT

Hi Corey,

Welcome to the list. It's good to have another off-roader here. We are the
minority but slowly growing. Welcome aboard. I have quite a few links to
4x4 sites, I hope these will help:

http://www.off-road.com/clubs/local3.html

http://www.off-road.com/toc/

http://www.4x4now.com/

http://www.tennessee4x4.com/links.htm <----- this site has some great
links

http://www.off-road.com/dodge/

http://www.treadlightly.org/

http://www.bb4wa.com/schedule.htm

Jason and I are members of CO4x4. If you're interested in seeing our club's
site:

http://www.co4x4.com/

http://www.co4x4.com/tim/index.html

I notice that you too have a black club cab. Ours is a '98 and I feel that
I have to warn you of the long wheel base and large hidden boulders in
water. We've got a pretty serious arc in one of our skid plates, so I hope
you've got them installed. And lets not even discuss what the tree branches
will do to a black truck. The first scratch really hurts deep in the heart,
but after that, they just become trophies and badges of honor.

Hope you find some of these links helpful and have fun on the trails!!! Or
better yet..... make your own :)

TTYL,
Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd