Re: Why is my truck sluggish?

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:03:14 EDT

Sorry for the late comment, it's been a busy weekend. My truck has done
this since new, the dealer has never been able to document it (of
course). It runs rough for about 2 minutes unless I REALLY get on
it. There's a corner coming out of my subdivision that I usually take in
2nd gear, and my truck shudders and lurches as if it's about to die. I
have never been able to figure out what's going on, and I'll eventually
bitch to high heaven at the dealer about it, but I"m too busy right now...

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth