Re: Non Dak question and problem.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 11:38:09 EDT

Don't know if they still have them (which they used to)..but check the Cold
Start Injector. They used to get plugged every now and then and leaked
excess fuel. Why it's fouling so quickly though surprises me since you
stated that no codes showed up on your reader. (Strikes me as very odd)

Did you check the Air Filter for any "obstructions"...leaves, excess dirt,
dead furry animals...etc.

- Bernd