Re: Multi-Meter

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 17:50:02 EDT

I've got all kinds of big fancy ones and yet my favorite is a $20 cheapo from
radio shack; it looks like a little calculator and fits easily in my shirt
pocket(and that's where it usually resides). It's about the size of a deck of
cards but half as thick. If you think you'll need tach and dwell functions then go
for something like the "Sun" multimeters.
Dr. Pat