Re: DML Flag/Club

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 18:36:47 EDT

You can get window mount flagpole at any sporting goods store these days
with your favorite team flag or Nascar driver on them. Simply discard the
flag that comes with the mount and Voila!

As for designs, take a look at my flag. I have the graphics available for
download so you can use an iron-on transfer to create your very own.

http://www.bastaards.org/dak5.htm Just scroll down towards the botom and
right before the Ricer section, you will see the graphics.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com