Phoenix dml meet!!!!!!!!!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:01:05 EDT

Hey count me in!!! ( I mean.... it's a little ways out and I tend to have
things added to my schedule by outside entities if ya know what I mean....)

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:38:59 EDT
From: GG428@aol.com
Subject: DML: Phoenix dml meet!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am getting lonley here.... I want to put together a dml meet here in
phx, and I have been thinking of what to do. I thought nothing could beat a
day of racing, and then a cruise out to the greatest weakly car show arround
at the scottsdale pavilions.
Well today I looked at the schedule for Speedworld Morotplex, and found that
their MOPAR shootout had been posponed till may 20th, a saturday. if I were
to look into arranging things how many people would be interested? I will
also pass this on to the dtoa, and if it gets going I will ask somebody to
pass it on to the rt list and the durango owners group. I know of three non
dml'ers here who will definatly join us there, and I can find more.

come on guys lets get this to work
gregg