Premag Knowledge

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:27:22 EDT

In 88 the front swaybar was standard equipment on the 4x4 models and only
available with the Heavy-Duty Package on the 2wd. Power Windows and Locks
were available only with the Power Convenience Package with the Prospector
Packages III, IV or V. AC was part of the Prospector V Package only.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM