RE: Gibson 4.7L kit

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:13:02 EDT

I thought the CC kit would fit the RC trucks also?? I had a cat back system
on a
F-150 RC and they gave you an extra 4 foot section of 3" pipe to insert in
the system if you have a CC. I still have 4 feet of 3" pipe laying around
the garage.

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ